NEW 6M SIZE!
6M in 200 gsm (ultimate canvas) is availble again to pre-order with
dispatch end of July.
- 4M and 5M and 6M Star Bell Tent in ultimate canvas 200 gsm or 320 gsm Fire Retardant
- Zipped In groundsheet (ZIG)
- Luxury bell tent with heavy duty zipped in water resistant, extra thick groundsheet (540g per sqm)
- Total weight 4m = 27 kgs.
- Total weight 5m = 35 kgs.
- Total weight 6M = 46 kgs.
- Centre pole has a loop to hang chandeliers
- This bell tent does not fit an inner tent
- 3 Extra thick 5mm guy ropes for the canopy entrance
- 360 netting around the 75cm walls, can be rolled up for airflow
- Heavy Duty Pegs; 6mm groundsheet pegs and 8mm robust groundsheet pegs
- 4M Packed down size (95cm x 33cm x 33cm)
- 5M Packed down size (95cm x 38cm x 38cm)
- 6M Packed down size (110xm x 40 cm x 40cm)
- Big entrance door 2m high & 2.90cm wide
- Bendy pole for canopy
- Integrated canopy with a 50cm overhang at the entrance
- 100% natural breathable and durable canvas with reinforced double stitched seams
- Webbing to secure the tent to the ground
- Double-sided zippers
- 3 way zips with loops that can be easily padlocked for extra security
- 3 inside pockets for extra storage
- Secondary zipped mosquito door
- 4 zipped windows for airflow and ventilation with mesh cover to keep insects away
- Canvas tents are renowned for retaining heat and their cooling effect, as they are a breathable material.
- Canvas is treated with UV, mildew, rot & water repellent
- All our bell tents will fit a wood burning stove, however, you will need to create the opening yourself
- Can sleep up to 6 adults on airbeds comfortably with space for luggage, furniture or a walkway
- Easy to assemble – one person can assemble in under 15 min
- Comes with 4 months manufacturers warranty
- Delivery via Fedex. Shipping additional.
Sandstone Star Bell Tent
The star bell tent is the new exclusive, jaw-dropping design tent by Boutique Camping.
Available in classic sandstone colour, this is one of the most luxurious and magical bell tents available, taking glamping to a whole new level.
The star bell tent was designed to bring you the best innovative features that they have improved from their classic bell tent.
It is perfect for the summer camping 3 Season weather as it has an integrated canopy, no longer will you need to spend extra time to erect a canopy alongside your tent. This is perfect for those rainy days, as you can utilise the 50cm overhang and leave your muddy shoes at the entrance.
Another amazing feature in the star tent is the 360 netting. The netting offers the perfect balance of being able to look outside, keep dry on wet summer days, and being able to create some extra ventilation when it gets a little warmer, without those creepy crawlies getting into your tent. The view of your location can really be appreciated with 360 netting.
A revolutionised way to pitch your bell tent with the unique webbing. No longer have the guy ropes and sliders, instead, these tents have added webbing which is much more sturdy even in the highest of winds.
At the base, you’ll find a heavy-duty zipped in ground sheet that gives you the option to unzip and roll up the sides with 360 netting while you lounge, letting the air flow in and around you. You’ll also be kept cool and comfortable thanks to the four zipped windows and air vents at the top.
Star tents are made from 100% breathable canvas so you won’t be waking up in a sweat, the canvas has also been treated for mould, rot and is water resistant, keeping you dry always.
At the front of the tent, there’s a secondary mosquito net door behind the main door, and holding the whole structure together is a 35mm center pole made with aluminum making it much lighter to carry, yet sturdy enough for strong winds.
Extra-strong pegs that won’t bend, making this tent sturdy in windy weather and bad conditions.
The perfect tent for up to six adults who can sleep comfortably inside, giving this tent the feel of a luxurious open-plan bedroom. Each tent can be assembled by one person in under 10 min, with everything needed for assembly included with the tent.