CANVAS TO CANVAS 1920S STYLE PAINTING AND GLAMPING BY THE SEASIDE
Step back in time connecting deeply with the sea, the ocean breeze and slow travel!
Liberate your inner artist and embrace your inner Glamper at Atlantica Oak Island, where you'll put Canvas-to-Canvas sleeping in a luxury safari-style canvas bell tent for two-to-four people and experience an authentic 1920s-style afternoon of painting and picnicking by the ocean.
One Night packages are available mid-week.
Sleep under the stars in The Little Orchard, an East Coast Glamping exclusive glamping retreat at Atlantica Oak Island Resort and Marina. The ocean waves will gently lull you to sleep after an evening campfire, counting the stars. Awaken refreshed and ready to color your own canvas, in the original style of The Group of Seven, during a seaside seascape painting workshop with Seaborn Art Studio.
While you're gazing out to sea, creating your masterpiece and enjoying the guidance of Abstract/Expressionist Artist Sadie Jane, you'll be served an elegant seaside picnic that's 'Ode to Local'! Delivered to you at your artist oasis, your local gourmet picnic features local breads, charcuterie, leafy greens, pastries and accoutrements reflecting a true taste of Nova Scotia!
• One or Two nights Glamping accommodation for 2-to-4 people in a luxury furnished bell tent in the Glamping Retreat at Atlantica Oak Island Resort and Marina. Price based on two people per tent. Min. booking 2 Nights on Weekends.
• Morning coffee at the Camp Coffee Bar in the Little Orchard followed by a hot breakfast for two, served daily in La Vista restaurant over-looking the Atlantic ocean. Children 12 yrs and under, breakfast is included
• Evening bonfires with S'more toasting
• A two hour ocean side painting session with Seaborn Art Studio at Atlantica Oak Island Resort and Marina including a 12 x 16 transportable canvas, high quality acrylic paints, art supplies and instruction
• Seaside 'Ode to Local' picnic featuring hot tea/coffee, local Charcuterie platter, breads, jellies and sweets finales! A selection of local wine and beer is available to order upon request
• Guests will enjoy all the resort amenities this Canada Select property offers, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tub, sauna and gym, kayak and paddle board rentals, bicycle rentals, tennis, onsite spa, mini-golf and al fresco dining
• Complimentary packet of East Coast Glamping Za'atar Bonfire Nights', gourmet spice rub by RubThatRubs
• East Coast Glamping complimentary iPhone wallet
• Complimentary local goats milk luxury glamping toiletries courtesy of Nature's Natural Solutions
package starting from
$480 for two people.
To Book: Simply follow the link and check availability at our Resort Glamping Location. Then specify your interest in this tour and we'll send you a detailed Quote!